My leadership coaching positions you to be the architect of your confidence.
DON’T WAIT! BE THE PERSON YOU WERE MEANT TO BE, LEAD YOUR WAY THROUGH ANY CHALLENGE and embrace what you were meant to do.
Individual Leadership Coaching is for…
- The Professional struggling with an individual goal that hasn’t been reached yet, i.e. sales goals, promotions, leading others.
- The CEO or Executive who needs balance and perspective on how they communicate to lift their teams
- A Manager feeling stuck and looking for motivation to get back on track
- The New Graduate looking to step into life after graduation with more tools and clarity
- The Transitioning Professional looking to change career paths and desires to know what to say in the interview
- And on and on…..life is full of leadership challenges and a leadership coach can journey with you to navigate your choices with quicker results, smoother transitions and with more focused intention!
I am grateful for the opportunity to have had Carole’s time and attention. As a seasoned PM, I found myself in a rut and wanted to make a transition to an entirely new career path. Carole listened intently to my new thoughts and goals and was able to review, refine, enhance and teach me to be my own promoter and voice my career/life in the way it should be. She has an ability to understand and articulate the best ways to emphasize your knowledge, strengths and abilities. If it were not for Carole’s work with me, the hard discussions and the practice interviews, I doubt that I would have landed in my dream job. Only a month in but I am happier with my career and my home life. I now smile and laugh and have the desire to work. Best of all, I have lost my grumpy demeanor! Thank you Carole for being such an amazing coach and helping to change my life
Carole Stizza is a wonderful coach. I loved how really caring she is and felt she “got” me. She gave me so much positive feedback and encouragement, combined with targeted feedback that helped me to overcome obstacles. Carole provided me with tools (thinking and communication framework) that has made a world of difference in how I approach people and tasks. I am able to communicate differently from before; more efficiently and better suited for my audience.
I cannot thank her enough for her support and guidance. I was promoted to director during the time that she coached me and I believe that applying Carole’s recommendations and choosing to do and see things differently made the difference.
About the Individual Leadership Coaching Process
As your Leadership coach, I will provide you with the tools and guidance necessary to review what is going right, assess where you need your emotional intelligence to grow, create and meet goals, embrace new perspectives and establish a new mindset as well as establish ways to reward all successful changes.
As your coach, I provide you with:
- Tools and guidance to claim what is going right
- Assess where your emotional intelligence can grow
- Create and meet goals
- Embrace new perspectives
- Establish new mindsets
- Celebrate all successful changes
With a leadership coach, you will:
- Identify your strengths and the gifts they provide
- Learn to live by your strengths, to include knowing what you are great at, and what you are not
- Learn to celebrate who you are, even the parts you label as weaknesses
- Find what differentiates you from the rest and build your career around that
- Begin to make new choices and form new habits towards the goals you desire
- Receive support, encouragement and motivation to achieve your goals
- Build the bridge between where you are and where you want to be with clarity
What is included in your coaching packages?
- Clifton Strength Finder Assessment with a debrief and additional reports to reveal your natural strengths
- 2-24 hours of coaching depending on the package (in 30 minute, 45 minute, or 60 minute sessions)
WHY MY Leadership COACHing?
Having supported a military family who moved often, leadership roles came in a variety of forms, each one unique both in geographic location and income. Work leadership is not different than self-leadership and I quickly learned that what I had learned through tragedy became a gift through work.
Life is Short
Having led myself through the recovering of 3 car accidents, which all occurred while stopped and turning left, there was no fault or blame, nor any area of improvement that could have happened to prevent these. At that point you have to either move forward or wallow and wallowing wasn’t an option. The same can be said for work.
Wallowing slows down progress, limits opportunities, and basically just makes everything get stuck.
However, after my recovery of the difficult diagnosis of stage 3 cancer, I became – truly – just stuck. I have seen this happen to many at work through an unexpected pivot in career plans, mergers that displace redundant personnel, downsizing due to economy, and right sizing for start-ups. And wonderful professionals get stuck.
This happens in every facet of our lives and when it happens in our work life, it can be overwhelming. So much rides on how we are valued that many times we forget to value ourselves before we buy into how other’s value us.
Embrace your truth to recognize your happy!
When I got stuck, I got a coach. Each session brought new perspectives, new challenges, new ideas, and new ways to validate my gifts, talents, and skills. While all coaches are unique and offer what they are great at, I realized that I was a unique breed in the way I viewed leadership. I’ve delved deep into research because I needed to be able to move opinions aside and help people feel validated through the rigors of science and get to heart of what makes them great. To build their own leadership style and uniqueness. To help them revel and explore where to grow based upon what makes them unique!