My leadership coach positions you to be the architect of your confidence.
DON’T WAIT! BE THE PERSON YOU WERE MEANT TO BE, LEAD YOUR WAY THROUGH ANY CHALLENGE and embrace what you were meant to do.
Individual Leadership Coaching is for…
- The professional struggling with an individual goal that hasn’t been reached yet, i.e. sales goals, promotions, leading others.
- The CEO or Executive who needs balance and perspective on how they communicate to lift their teams
- A Manager feeling stuck and looking for motivation to get back on track
- The peer who wants to take control of their work life
- The coworker who desires to reach their team in a more positive way
- The new professional looking to step into life after graduation with more tools and clarity
- The transitioning professional who desires to know what to say in the interview
- And on and on…..life is full of leadership challenges and a leadership coach can journey with you to navigate your choices with quicker results, smoother transitions and with more focused intention!
About the Individual Leadership Coaching Process
As your Leadership coach, I will provide you with the tools and guidance necessary to review what is going right, assess where you need your emotional intelligence to grow, create and meet goals, embrace new perspectives and establish a new mindset as well as establish ways to reward all successful changes.
As your coach, I provide you with:
- tools and guidance to claim what is going right,
- assess where your emotional intelligence can grow,
- create and meet goals,
- embrace new perspectives
- establish new mindsets
- celebrate all successful changes.
WITH A LEADERSHIP COACH, YOU WILL:
- Identify your strengths + the gifts they provide
- learn to live by your strengths, to include knowing what you are great at, and what you are not
- Learn to celebrate who you are, even the parts you label as weaknesses
- Find what differentiates you from the rest and build your career around that
- Begin to make new choices and form new habits towards the goals you desire
- Receive support, encouragement and motivation to achieve your goals
- Build the bridge between where you are and where you want to be with clarity
WHY MY Leadership COACHing?
Having supported a military family who moved often, leadership roles came in a variety of forms, each one unique both in geographic location and income. Work leadership is not different than self-leadership and I quickly learned that what I had learned through tragedy became a gift through work.
Life is Short
Having led myself through the recovering of 3 car accidents, which all occurred while stopped and turning left, there was no fault or blame, nor any area of improvement that could have happened to prevent these. At that point you have to either move forward or wallow and wallowing wasn’t an option. The same can be said for work. Wallowing slows down progress, limits opportunities, and basically just makes everything get stuck.
Wallowing slows down progress, limits opportunities, and basically just makes everything get stuck.
However, after my recovery of the difficult diagnosis of stage 3 cancer, I became – truly – just stuck. I have seen this happen to many at work through an unexpected pivot in career plans, mergers that displace redundant personnel, downsizing due to economy, and right sizing for start-ups. And wonderful professionals get stuck.
This happens in every facet of our lives and when it happens in our work life, it can be overwhelming. So much rides on how we are valued that many times we forget to value ourselves before we buy into how other’s value us.
EMBRACE YOUR TRUTH TO RECOGNIZE YOUR HAPPY!
When I got stuck, I got a coach. Each session brought new perspectives, new challenges, new ideas, and new ways to validate my gifts, talents, and skills. While all coaches are unique and offer what they are great at, I realized that I was a unique breed in the way I viewed leadership. I’ve delved deep into research because I needed to be able to move opinions aside and help people feel validated through the rigors of science and get to heart of what makes them great. To build their own leadership style and uniqueness. To help them revel and explore where to grow based upon what makes them unique!