Virtual Group Coaching Program
Invest in your potential!
With the constant news, social distancing, altered schedules, and the added anxiety of not knowing when this will really be over, I’m opening up my group coaching to include and welcome anyone who has previously taken the strength finder assessment.
Now is the perfect opportunity to jump into FREE virtual group coaching to understand how your strengths help you be resilient.
- Assessment and Reports – If you have not taken a Strength Finder assessment, please send Carole an email to arrange this.
- Monthly 90-minute Video Conference Calls – Where we all meet, network, and learn how our strengths are uniquely positioned in our lives.
- Recordings of Calls – If you can’t make a group meeting a recording is available for you to watch (or re-watch).
- Downloadable Course Materials – There are many resources that are provided. These are available to you on an easily accessible website anytime you need them.
- Monthly Challenges – These are offered during our calls and are intended to support you in your awareness of where your strengths are and where you can leverage them to achieve better results every day.
- Email Access – Email and phone access to Carole for quick questions as well as check-ins.
- Connections – Networking with others in the course, regardless of when they started. When members Elevate Out they have the option to stay connected to the group via the Facebook group and LinkedIn.
Success Strategy Group Coaching Program
You’ve always wanted to know how to maximize and rely on what you naturally do best. Here is a program designed to do just that! It has been proven that people gain results 20% faster when involved with a group coaching program; why not you? For the price of a cup of Starbucks coffee a day, you will receive regular challenges to identify, articulate, and leverage your natural strengths and elevate your own influence in your success.
We are always growing! Why not grow with intention? Optimize what you learn about your own natural strengths to directly connect with your work, life, and relationships.
Specific Topics of Group Coaching Calls:
- Why Your Top 5 Strengths Matter
- Why Your Top 10 Strengths (Leadership) Matter
- Why Your Bottom 5 Strengths Matter
- Breadth – How to identify the scope of your strengths
- Depth – How to identify the depth of your strengths
- Calibration – How to identify and balance your top strengths
- Managing and Relating to Others Using Your Strengths
- Strengths & Stress
- Strengths & Family
- Strengths & Problem Solving
- Strengths & Innovation
- Strengths & Tolerance