SO MUCH OF OUR PRECIOUS TIME IS SPENT WORKING and teams want to BE ENGAGED AND CONNECTED.
Team Coaching is for…
- The Team who desires to elevate their communication and performance
- The Manager who needs to move from peer to leader and grow an effective team
- The leader who is looking for ways to coach and lead their staff to success
- The CEO or Executive who needs balance how they communicate to lift their teams
- The Team members who feels stuck and need to reclarify their purpose to the mission/vision.
- The Human Resource Team that is growing and needs organizational collaboration.
- The Newly Formed Team that needs to establish their focus, direction, action plan, and how to communicate for effectiveness and performance
The Team Coaching Process
As a Team leadership coach, I provide assessments, tools and resources necessary for pursuing a performance enriching team experience. Together, we will assess the various personalities, values and strengths that help elevate the team to success as well as what gets in the way.
WITH A team COACH, YOU WILL RECEIVE…
- Assessments to uncover the values and unique gifts and passions of each member of your team
- Action plan and accountability for success for each member that align with the team goals
- A team overview of where your team strengths exist and where there may be gaps
- Insights and coaching around how to maintain what is going right while addressing challenges
- Motivation, encouragement, and regular check-ins to assess new challenges that emerge
WHY a Team COACH?
With an extensive background in the Human Resources field, I understand the critical need of team cohesion, collaboration, and culture. I have seen teams who work with passion and joy in their industry and have also seen many teams simply work for a paycheck with no motivation to grow or truly excel. The more experience I attain, the more I realize that we all need to spend our time doing work that has purpose, work we all get to contribute our best to, and work that ignites the passion in our team members. Learning how to understand and share each individual’s strengths and connecting the collective team strengths to the organizations goals elevates a simple group of people to be a cohesive and high performing team. The process may seem time consuming yet having a coach as a partner can provide the transition with more direction, more purpose, and introduce new elements of your team’s talents.
Statistics support jumping into proactive action. With the current research identifying how important managers are to every organization, here is where investing in you and your team makes a huge impact.
Gallup research reveals that out of 190 companies, engagement data revealed when managers have highly engaged leaders themselves, they are 39% more likely to actively engaged at work. When this occurs, there is a positive ripple effect, creating 59% more engaged employees.
And the Positive effects on cost are substantial:
- Absenteeism decreases by 37%
- Turnovers decrease between 25-65% depending upon the industry
- Shrinkage decreases by 28%
- Safety issues decrease by 48%
- Patient safety issues in medical facilities by 41%
- Quality (in relation to defects) increased by 41%
- Resulting in customer ratings improving by 10%
- Productivity increasing by 21%
- Profitability increasing by 22%